The trade show takes place every year in January. It gathers a very representative offer of organic wines.
The characteristics of Millésime Bio:
- Trade show devoted exclusively to organic wines in accordance with European regulations in force. Only certified organic wines (AB – Agriculture Biologique) will be admitted to the exhibition
- Created and organised by Sudvinbio since 1993, the regional inter-professional organisation of organic wines of Languedoc-Roussillon
- “Turnkey” stands, all equal. Only the wine makes the difference!
- Strictly professional visitors
- Affordable and effective trade show
- Areas of self-service tasting (wine bar and Challenge Millésime Bio award-winning wines)
- Conferences on the market of organic wine
- Internet cafe and meeting spaces
- Exhibitors catalogue available on the Internet
- Friendly and quality catering with organic products
Each exhibitor has exactly the same equipment to present their wines: a table, two chairs, a white tablecloth, a spittoon, tasting glasses, ice and a display. This is a competition to judge and compare wines, not a competition on the exhibition techniques of wines! Here, all exhibitors are on an equal footing to present their products.
The stands are not grouped by region or appellation but randomly distributed. This feature of Millésime Bio is a deliberate wish of the organisers to promote encounters and curiosity. This may seem confusing at first, but the signposting and reception staff are there to guide you through your tasting journey.
The vast majority of exhibitors are able to present the newest of the vintages of the year.
Before the trade show, the organisers have strictly checked the compliance with legislation of all exhibits. The wines presented are all certified organic. Each exhibitor must provide copies of certificates of conformity with the organic production method issued by an accredited certification body for all the wines presented.
The restaurant area is designed to encourage meetings and exchanges around a meal that we hope will keep you coming back.
Exhibitors 800, Visitors 4.800