The exhibition is aiming to highlight organic farming as a production system that respects the environment and animal welfare and to showcase organic products аs a healthier alternative.
The organic food market is one of the fastest growing markets worldwide. Bulgaria has great potential to turn organic agriculture in a leading sector due to country’s natural resources, uncontaminated fertile land, suitable climatic conditions, appropriate legislation and regulations.
Major exhibition categories are:
- Organic crop growing and livestock breeding
- Organic non-food products
- Organic farms
- Certification organizations
- Consulting companies
- Organic products trade – organic shops, organic hotels, organic restaurants, etc.
- Special publications and online editions
BioAgra will be accompanied by a comprehensive business events programme including a conference on “Marketing of Organic Farming“ and an “Evening of Organic Food”organized in cooperation with the Royal Netherlands Embassy and AVALON Foundation, the Netherlands.
Exhibitors 385, Visitors 50.000